Get tickets online only: https://californiacapitalairshow.com/
Listen: Darcy Brewer, Executive Director
California Capital Airshow returns to Mather Airport in Sacramento next weekend, September 23-24. Attendees will get to explore 171 miles of static aircraft displays and exhibits on the ground from 9-5 each day, and daily performances from some of the world’s most exciting aircraft from 12-4 PM.
The California Capital Airshow is set to captivate aviation enthusiasts of all ages, as it returns to Mather Airport in Sacramento on September 23 and 24, 2023. The aviation festival promises two days of non-stop thrilling aerial performances from the world’s best aerial performers from 12-4 PM each day, including finale performances from the United States Air Force Thunderbirds jet demonstration team.
In addition to the Thunderbirds, attendees will enjoy performances from:
- US Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II
- US Navy F/A-18 Super Hornet TacDemo
· US Air Force C-17 Globemaster III Demonstration Team
- Air Force Heritage Flight featuring the A-10 Thunderbolt II & P-51 Mustang
· US Air Force U-2 Dragon Lady
- Award-winning pilot and coach Bill Stein in his Edge 540
- Aerobatic performer Jim Peitz in a Beechcraft F33C Bonanza
- Eric Tucker’s Air Patrol, performing in a 1941 Piper J-3 Cub