Courtesy: Thunder Valley Outdoor Amphitheatre Facebook
We're just about a week away from the Big Block Party and so we know you're in planning mode deciding what to wear and bring with you to the show.
To save you some time getting into the entrance gate on Saturday, September 8 - here's a quick and complete breakdown of what you can and can't bring into the concert.
- Guests must be 21 years old to attend. Those ages 13 to 20 are allowed in if accompanied at all times by someone 21 or older.
- Gates open two hours before the event and close 45 minutes after the event concludes.
- Sealed water bottles and non-alcoholic drinks purchased at the casino are allowed in.
- Cameras used for personal photos are allowed in as long as you don't have detachable lenses and are courteous to others.
- Seat cushions are allowed and encouraged for comfort.
- Smoking is OK in posted, designated areas.
Not Allowed In:
- No alcoholic beverages or glass, can or cooler containers are allowed inside the venue.
- No backpacks or purses larger than 14 inches.
- Professional photography equipment like detachable lenses, tripods, telephoto lenses and flash gear is not permitted.
- Pets are not welcome at this event.
- No weapons, umbrellas, fireworks, lasers pointers, air blasters, horns, musical instruments or any other items that aren't typically allowed at public events are not allowed.
If you haven't already purchased tickets to see RBRM (BelBivDeVoe and Bobby Brown), SWV, Ginuwine, Kid Capri and DJ Wiz, click here.
For a complete list of Thunder Valley Summer Concert Series guidelines, visit their website.